Trying hard or moving on?

I walked pass a room. I saw a girl was sitting near the corner of the room. I asked her how has she been lately? She said: "Fine, just stuck between trying hard or moving on." I told her "If you really like that person, go for it. If there is no pain, it's not love. Sometime, it just worth to hurt." She replied: "Is that worth to do everything unconditionally and ended up getting hurt? Yes, I'm sometime jealous. Jealous of anyone that go across their mind every day. Jealous of anyone who get a "I'm home" text." "But are you happy of doing things for them? Yes that's life you know? You can't get all of what you deserve. There are 2 kinds of people. First one is love others than themselves, second one  is being loved. They both get happiness, just one get the happiness in pain. You can't just choose which one to be but all you have to accept is that's life. Maybe few months later, you gonna asked yourself why you give up today? Or maybe few months from this, you are gonna regret why you don't make memories when you still have time? Lol yes, it hurts I know. It is too much to handle, but keep it up girl or you will regret someday, I said. The depressed her looked at me like we both have a connection of the same feel. I continued to say that: "If the storm you go through now bring the rainbow for you, never hesitate to go." She at the end said: "okay, trying hard." And then just disappeared there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No point.

No idea.