No point.

"What's a point for me to do so?" is kind of question stucks in my head lately. I've been too much. Too much of caring, too much of worrying and it ended up too much stressing myself too. Last night, when the whole of my heart and soul wanna accompany somebody, I leave everything behind and I was being left. Suddenly, I was speechless and can't even find a word to say. Like I wasn't mad but more disappointed. Like I was there but still found nowhere I stand. Like I feel so fool by realizing the fact. I even forgot how many time I told myself not to care about others but is there once I can do that? Nope, lol. I was wondering if they ever appreciate little things I did. They told me to go home and leave them alone while all I wanted to do was being there. They told me they want to be alone while they ended up calling friends to go outside. They told me not to text or call when they went out at night while I was home worried as hell. They promised me to come home safe but I didn't even got a f**king text, so how could I suppose to know? They told me "see ya tomorrow" but I was waiting for the "never-coming call". What's a point for me to do so? Will they miss everything I have done once I'm gone? If there is a little appreciation, I don't mind to go. So, today I take a break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying hard or moving on?

No idea.